Path of Titans is a cross-platform "play as the dinosaur" sandbox with MMO questing, where players choose from 25+ dinosaur species and survive, explore, and thrive through life cycle events and social gaming. Create and build up your home cave within Panjura, the first of several 8km x 8km maps, and begin discovering the islands map Gondwa this summer. Explore the open sandboxes, or extend gameplay through an extensive system of MMO questing adventures, with rewards and incentives from egg to adult. Servers will focus on players interactions with the world, with a mix of herbivores, carnivores, aquatic, terrestrial, gliding, and flying species, together with AI dinosaurs and critters. Complete quests and unlock new attacks and abilities for your dinosaur, tailoring your beast to your playstyle. Path of Titans features seamless cross-platform play between PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and we have plans to include consoles and cloud gaming devices in 2022. While the initial goal of Path of Titans is to provide a framework for dinosaur enthusiasts to roleplay as their favorite prehistoric beasts, we will also provide powerful modding tools to help you shape the future of our world into your own dinosaur adventure. We will continue to add new content, including more creatures, skins, maps, and ongoing support for our modding tools.
The execution has been ongoing for 3 years to provide the foundation of backend services to offer cross-play multi-platform game management systems for many years going forward. Custom designed solutions, real time patch and update systems, end user databases, socialization features, cross platform deployment, social media integrations, and soon social rich presence brought together in a standalone client launcher that seamlessly follows gamers on whichever screen they have in front of them when they want to play any future game from Alderon Games and partners.
- Play as 25+ dinosaurs
- Explore and quest through a prehistoric world
- Cross-platform, Cross-play
- Up to 200 players
- Community Mod support for crossplatform play
- Customize your dinosaurs with skins, colors, stats and skills
- Open world maps
Gondwa Gameplay Trailer - Featuring Robert Irwin — YouTube
Amargasaurus Released! - Island Map News and More! Path of Titans Update — YouTube
Daspletosaurus Released + Development News — YouTube
Combat and Critters - Path of Titans Update! — YouTube
Megalania Released! - Path of Titans Update — YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Alderon Games
- We're an independent game studio with a team of video game developers who are committed to making the games we've always dreamed of playing into reality. Based in Victoria, Australia, our diverse team mixes strong technical know-how with creativity and innovation in the video game genres that matter most to us. Our primary focus is game development with Unreal Engine and game development for both PC and mobile. Nearly every member of our team first began their game developer journey as modders and, to us, modding is one of the most essential aspects of our games. We also believe cross-platform play is the future of gaming, and we have a strong commitment to enabling cross platform play for all of our titles.
- More information
- More information on Alderon Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Path of Titans Credits
- Matthew Cassells
- Founder, Project Lead
- Rebecca Slater
- Co-Founder, Art Lead
- Connor S. Parks
- Co-Founder, Tech Lead