Step back in time and experience the ultimate 'play as the dinosaur' adventure with Path of Titans! With over 30 different dinosaur species to choose from, 100+ players per server, and 2 official maps, this ancient and aggressive open-world MMO is like no other. The night is its own world! The Night Stalker Update introduces thrilling and chaotic night-time gameplay, with abilities like the Midnight Hunter and Night Stalker giving you an edge over the competition. And don't forget the Call of the Night Terrors ability, which grants a stacking boost to stamina recovery and damage for your Latenivenatrix. Embark on a journey of exploration and mastery in this incredible world where you can explore, make friends, join a herd, or survive solo. Master combat as each species with its unique gameplay, build a home cave, start your own dinosaur pack, and expand your skills and traits. Customize your dinosaur's appearance with in-game cosmetic skins while roaming the Earth millions of years ago! And that's not all, with the Modding Community's creatures and maps available on community-hosted servers, the possibilities are truly endless. Fight, survive, and thrive in PvP and PvE, ranking up your skill slots, completing side quests, and outwitting the competition. Join the ranks of the ultimate apex predator with Path of Titans. Are you ready to rule these lands and enter their world? Path of Titans features seamless cross-platform play between PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and we have plans to include consoles and cloud gaming devices in 2022. While the initial goal of Path of Titans is to provide a framework for dinosaur enthusiasts to roleplay as their favorite prehistoric beasts, we will also provide powerful modding tools to help you shape the future of our world into your own dinosaur adventure. We will continue to add new content, including more creatures, skins, maps, and ongoing support for our modding tools.
The execution has been ongoing for 3 years to provide the foundation of backend services to offer cross-play multi-platform game management systems for many years going forward. Custom designed solutions, real time patch and update systems, end user databases, socialization features, cross platform deployment, social media integrations, and soon social rich presence brought together in a standalone client launcher that seamlessly follows gamers on whichever screen they have in front of them when they want to play any future game from Alderon Games and partners.
- Play as 30+ dinosaurs
- Explore and quest through a prehistoric world
- Cross-platform, Cross-play
- Up to 200 players
- Community Mod support for crossplatform play
- Customize your dinosaurs with skins, colors, stats and skills
- Open world maps
Night Stalker - Full Trailer — YouTube
Night Stalker - Teaser Trailer — YouTube
Gondwa Gameplay Trailer - Featuring Robert Irwin — YouTube
Amargasaurus Released! - Island Map News and More! Path of Titans Update — YouTube
Daspletosaurus Released + Development News — YouTube
Combat and Critters - Path of Titans Update! — YouTube
Megalania Released! - Path of Titans Update — YouTube
Night Stalker - Horizontal
Night Stalker - Vertical
Logo & Icon
About Alderon Games
- We're an independent game studio with a team of video game developers who are committed to making the games we've always dreamed of playing into reality. Based in Victoria, Australia, our diverse team mixes strong technical know-how with creativity and innovation in the video game genres that matter most to us. Our primary focus is game development with Unreal Engine and game development for both PC and mobile. Nearly every member of our team first began their game developer journey as modders and, to us, modding is one of the most essential aspects of our games. We also believe cross-platform play is the future of gaming, and we have a strong commitment to enabling cross platform play for all of our titles.
- More information
- More information on Alderon Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Path of Titans Credits
- Matthew Cassells
- Founder, Project Lead
- Rebecca Slater
- Co-Founder, Art Lead
- Connor S. Parks
- Co-Founder, Tech Lead
- Press Contact: Keith Weisglas
- [email protected] alderongames.com